Computed Tomography and Reverse Engineering
Industrial Computed Tomography
Metrological Evaluation and Comparison of Geometry
Computer tomographs record your entire component.
This makes metrological evaluations for external and internal structures of a component possible.
Non-destructive fault investigation inside the component
With CT scans faults can be made visible non
destructively in plastic and light metal components.
Digitization with CT systems provides the ideal data basis
for reverse engineering applications for component reconstruction.
Industrial Computer Tomography
- Measurement of standard geometries and freeform surfaces
- Nominal/actual comparison of geometry with
colour-coded 3D visualisation of deviations
- Sample inspection report
Non-destructive fault investigation inside
- Porosity and inclusion analysis
- Damage and fault analysis
- Assembly control
- STL data for your reverse engineering application
- Construction services for surface reconstruction and
correction of injection moulding tools
- Reconstruction of existing tools and workpieces
- Documentation of manually optimized tools
- Reconstruction of components with non-existent drawings or without CAD data
- Optimization of injection molding tools